Please support FLHSA this school year with an annual donation!
FLHSA supports a wide range of activities and we hope all families will contribute!
Here are a few examples of how FLHSA Funds are put to work...
- Funding Library Staff during after school hours so students have a space to work and use school resources
- Fund mini-grants for programs that enhance learning & experiences for students. Such as recent support of a 3D printer for engineering. Mini-grants are given across all disciplines/clubs within our school with a keen awareness of reaching the most students.
- Support the student newspaper
- Support after school clubs
- Annual scholarships to two outstanding seniors
- Show our appreciation for teachers/staff with an annual luncheon
- Host a meal for seniors on the day of graduation
These are just some of the programs we support, but we fund, and organize MANY MORE programs and events that are important to your children! FLHSA does not have many fundraisers throughout the year so each donation no matter how large or small counts! Please help us support the Fox Lane community.
Becoming a supporter of FLHSA couldn’t be easier. Click below to donate or send a check to FLHSA, c/o Fox Lane High School, P.O. Box 390, Route 172, Bedford, NY 10506. Matching grants or Foundation contribution are welcome:
Click here to DONATE via Square
FLHSA is a 501c3 organization and donations are tax deductible.