The Budget Advisory Committee (BAC) is charged by the Board of Education with providing input and insight to the Board of Education and its Finance Subcommittee on topics related to budget and finance, including but not limited to:
- Analysis of district revenues and expenditures
- Long range financial planning
- Long range capital planning, including funding analyses
- Reserve planning
- Comparative analyses of measures of fiscal and District performance
- Other budget matters as may be determined
The District’s Budget Advisory Committee will meet approximately once per month, on Mondays dates TBD, from 7-9 p.m. in the Central Office Conference Room.