Dear BCSD Families:
We are excited to announce that the Bedford Central School District is now offering the convenience of online forms through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign school policies, such as handbook agreements and acceptable use policies, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Each year, all families must sign off that they have received our official “Annual Notices.” This year, in order to sign your Annual Notices, you will create an account and login for FamilyID. While many have already submitted the sign-off for the elementary code of conduct in paper form, by acknowledging this again in FamilyID, the District will more efficiently document this information. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Since FamilyID will be used to manage the many forms that parents/guardians are required to sign, it is critical that all families register per the below instructions. Families who do not have computer access will still be provided with paper forms by the school.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on the school landing page link below:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link above for your child’s school and select the Annual Notice and Policy Acknowledgement Form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click login, if you already have a FamilyID account. The Family ID account used for Athletics or other organizations SHOULD be used for all schools. Please DO NOT create multiple accounts for FamilyID.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. Here, you will enter all children who attend BCSD; please have your student's ID number on hand, which can be found in the Portal and on report cards. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the acknowledgment will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your acknowledgment.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
For any additional questions, please contact Dr. Edward Escobar, Director of Pupil Personnel Services at 914-241-6022, email@example.com. Thank you again as we institute this tool which we hope will be useful to everyone.
Dr. Edward Escobar,
Director of Pupil Personnel Services