WELCOME TO OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION PAGE FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR!
We are excited to launch our online registration website through ParentVue for NEW students registering for the 2023-2024 school year.
If you have an existing ParentVue account, you MUST use the same email address for online registration.
If you do not currently have a ParentVue account, you will be prompted to create one at the start of the online registration process.
Our online registration link will be open to all families registering to attend our public schools in grades K-12.
We are excited to begin the Pre-K registration process for eligible families selected via the lottery for the 2023-2024 school year.
The Pre-K registration process is available online.
Please contact the registrar’s office at 914-241-6107 if you prefer a paper registration packet, need help completing the Online Registration Portal, or have any questions.
In order to prepare families to complete the online registration process, please review the following policy: Policy 7130: Entitlement to Attend -- Age and Residency
To register, all new students are required to present the following:
- Proof of age – examples of acceptable forms of documentation included, but are not limited to a birth certificate, baptismal record or a passport;
- Record of Immunizations and a Health Certificate from a New York State licensed physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner; and
- Proof of residency and physical presence within the District – two forms of proof are required. Examples of acceptable documentation include, but are not limited to:
- Income tax forms, deed or lease, pay stub, voter registration document(s), driver's license, learner's permit, non-driver identification, utility bills, government-issued identification cards with the local address or membership documents issued by public agencies or entities where membership is based upon residency;
- A written statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whom they share property within the District; and/or
- A written statement by a third party, who is a resident of the District, relating to the parent(s)' or person(s) in parental relation's physical presence in the District.
- If applicable, proof of parental relationship or guardianship - examples of acceptable documentation include, but are not limited to:
- Affidavits indicating either 1) that the person seeking enrollment is the parent with whom the child lawfully resides; or 2) that they are the person(s) in parental relation to the child, with total/permanent custody and control and describing how they obtained the same (i.e., guardianship or by other means); or
- Evidence of custody including, but not limited to, judicial custody orders or guardianship papers.
It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform the District’s Registrar of any change in residency and/or address.
When given reason, initial determination of residency may be subject to periodic review during the course of a student’s attendance.
Once you have gathered the documents as required in our policy, please complete the online registration form and upload your forms/documents here.
As part of the online portal, you will be asked to fill out and upload these additional forms when you complete the online registration portal.
Please include any other relevant information such as a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable.
Once you’ve completed the online registration process and submitted all required documents, you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received.
* If you have any questions about the online registration process or if you need a printed copy of the registration packet, please contact the registrar at 914-241-6107 or 914-241-6005 to pick up a paper copy. *