Bedford SEPTO Mission and Meeting Schedule
The New BCSD SEPTOThe Bedford Central School District Special Education Parent-Teacher Organization (SEPTO) is a district-wide parent teacher group open to all families, with children in the elementary schools, middle school or high school across BCSD, with an interest in special education opportunities and informationWhat does BCSD SEPTO do?
Bedford SEPTO has no membership requirements and is open to all members of the BCSD community
- Provides a supportive and collaborative environment for families and expands the resources available to families of children in the district with special needs;
- Provides a forum for positive interchange among parents, teachers, staff and community leaders concerning the special education needs of all students in the district;
- Facilitates access to thought leadership, research and information relevant to the BCSD student population at-large regarding diversity and integration.
Get Involved. Get the Information You Need. Receive Updates and Invitations.
- Join today by clicking on this link Sign Up for BCSD SEPTO News
- Like our Bedford Central School District Septo page on Facebook
Continue to check the site for special events and content throughout the year
Questions? email SEPTO @firstname.lastname@example.org