Thank you to all incoming kindergarten students and their parents who recently attended Bus Orientation.
Below are a few transportation policies and reminders for kindergarten transportation:
- All kindergarten students must be met at their bus stop by an adult. Kindergarten students will not be released from the bus without someone to receive them. If the student will be met at the bus by an older sibling, the sibling must be in grade 6 or higher.
- Alternate Stop / Drop-off Authorization Form - this form is used to provide sitter or daycare information and the names of non-parental adults authorized to receive your child from the bus. Please visit the Alternate Stop/Daycare Transportation and Student Drop-off Authorization pages for additional information.
- Alternate Stop - please complete this section of the form if your child will need transportation from/to a location other than your home address of record.
- Drop-off Authorization - please complete this form indicating the name(s) and phone number(s) of persons authorized to receive your child from the bus.
- Kindergarten students are seated in the front of the bus.
Below you will find links to the information that was presented at orientation in English and Spanish.