Online Lunch Payments - Online School Lunch Account Management
The Bedford Central School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks as a new cafeteria point of sale software. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your child’s meal account using a credit or debit card. The last day to fund your child’s current Pay Pams account was Friday, February 13, 2015. The money was transferred to his/her meal account over Winter Recess. There will not be any interruption in service. Then beginning March 1, 2015 you will be able to add funds to the new MySchoolBucks account.
You can view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your children to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more.
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit or debit cards.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to activate your account.
3. Add each child using his/her first and last name, date of birth, and the school provided student ID number which is located in the parent portal and on his/her report card.
4. Beginning March 1st make a payment to your child’s account with your credit or debit card.
If you have any questions, contact MYSCHOOLBUCKS directly:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
Please note to access the MySchoolBucks Parent User Guide click on the link below.