February Community Forums
CALENDAR UPDATE: THE DISCUSSION OF THE COMPARATIVE BUILDING CAPACITY UTILIZATION REPORT IS SCHEDULED FOR THEJANUARY 29TH BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING.
Bedford Central School District invites all members of the community to attend one of our open community forums about the district’s developing Long-Range Facilities Plan. These forums encourage Bedford citizens to share their thoughts, hopes, and ideas for the future.
The second round of community forums are scheduled as follows:
- Monday, February 10, 2020 at 4:00 pm in the FLHS MLMT
- Monday, February 10, 2020 at 7 pm in the FLHS MLMT
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 10:00 am – FLHS MLMT
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 4:00 pm in the FLHS MLMT
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 7 pm in the FLHS MLMT
The forums will be led by our consultant, Dr. Dale Mann, the managing director of Interactive, Inc. Dr. Dale Mann will share information and data received to date and conduct a Q & A